Wednesday, August 2, 2017

It's been a long time coming...

It is amazing how time flies, isn't it?

I have been working lately on getting my Etsy shops, Bluecreek Creations and Bluecreek Photography up and running, and am now finally ready to start listing.

That's right, Bluecreek Creations has its first item up for sale.

Its a custom vinyl featuring my favorite teen detective, Trixie Belden. I had no intention originally of offering decals, but if these do well then more will be added down the line.



More items will be listed through the weekend, including my Totem Bags (more on those in another post) and various custom cross-stitch patterns.  

Bluecreek Photography will start listing in a week or so, as I decided to focus on the crafting side first.

I have always wanted to create and sell my own crafts, and now I am finally seeing it come to life. I can't begin to express just how excited I am to see this come to fruition.  I've never had large aims, and have never aspired to be the next Martha Stewart; I just wanted to put my stuff out there and see if anyone else would enjoy the things that I did.  

Here's hoping that someone will.




No comments:

Post a Comment