Friday, October 6, 2017

New Projects and Seeking Permission

New patterns are ready to upload, and I am just waiting on the official go ahead from Tor Publishing saying I have their approval to share them.

Want a sneak peek into what I am talking about? It has something to do with this image and 51 similar illustrations, all taken from the same body of work.


For anyone who knows me, patience is a virtue that has yet to sink in and really take hold... I probably should have stopped after I worked up the first few patterns until I had permission to publish these, but I was so excited that I just plowed full steam ahead (as I usually do).

So here I sit, a bunch of new patterns in hand and nothing to do but wait.

You know, Tom Petty was right... the waiting is the hardest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment